Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday LuLu!

Last Wednesday was LuLu's birthday. She turned the big 4! To celebrate, we had a little family get together. My mom made this amazing ice cream cake, it looked and tasted fabulous! She had a "princess" themed party... of course... what little girl doesn't want at least one of those!




HAHA! This picture makes me laugh! Hannah was pouting because all of the attention was on her sister for the day. Wow I dont fell sorry for her at all. Kids. Too funny. This is also a common look for Hannah. =0)

Auntie Kelly got some snuggle time with Wee Willie Watson after all the presents were opened and the kids were fed. I LOVE babies!

This is my other nephew Brian. He is 1 1/2 and a full of energy! He is SO fun to play with! I should try to get a picture of the pirate face he makes. Its adorable! Seconds after this picture was taken, the chair fell over and gave him a little scare!


This is my momma. I love black and white pictures! They are so timeless!

No comments: