Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin and Kim!!!

My older brother and sister have birthdays in February. Actually, they are two years and 3 days apart. So growing up they always had their parties together. (And they will never let my mother forget how dreadful it was to have to share their bday with each other) Today was no different. I invited Kim, Justin and their families over for dinner tonight to celebrate.



My brother and his little boy William.



Seriously? The 7 month old is almost as big as the 7yr old. They are such hams!!!




I made lasagna for the very first time by myself... which is a lot of work by the way... I never realized how long it took. I think it turned out alright. And we had Kim's favorite cake for desert. (Chocolate) Afterwards the kids played some games and watched a movie while the adults played Scene It. It was so much fun to be able to have them over to my place and be able to make dinner for them. I am so blessed to have siblings that get along and that like to hang out with one another.

No comments: