Sunday, August 24, 2008

Adventures in Portland!

Yesterday Dominique, Julie and I decided to go on a random trip to Portland for the day. I am so thankful for spontaneous friends! We had a blast!




We first visited the famous "Powell's Bookstore" I believe it is the largest bookstore in America.

I love that Portland is SO diverse! The people are so interesting and so are their possessions! This car said "Trophy Wife" on the bumper.

We were walking down by the waterfront and we saw signs for the Luis Palau Festival! We had no idea that it was going on that weekend! For those of you who don't know, Luis Palau is a world wide evangelist and he puts together these huge Christian festivals with all sorts of events...

We waited in line for an hour to get into the "mosh pit".

Toby Mac (DC Talk) finished off the night with an awesome concert!



I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what lies ahead for the day! Who knew that I would end up seeing a Free Toby Mac concert in Portland by the end of the day?

No comments: